We require a Reception Host for our Toyota dealership in Kingston.
The hours are Saturdays 8am - 6pm, Sunday 10am - 4pm Including Bank Holidays
The Reception Host is a customer facing role that requires a very well presented person, with a professional manner, excellent communication, administrative and IT skills. This is a meeter / greeter role as you will be the first person that customers will meet when entering the showroom, assisting both Sales and Aftersales customers as required; as well as managing the switchboard & reception desk.
The Reception Host will focus on directing customer enquiries, greeting both retail and service visitors and ensuring the overall customer experience is a relaxed and individual experience; managing the reception area and general administrative duties.
* Greeting visitors on arrival and introducing yourself.
* Assisting Aftersales Advisors by checking in and out Aftersales vehicles
* Answering telephones and building rapport to understand customer needs, providing assistance or information if required.
* Providing refreshments for visitors where necessary.
* Encouraging customers to browse the showroom in order to experience the product.
* Observe and listen to assess the appropriate time to offer further assistance.
* Introducing sales colleagues to provide further information and progress the sale.
* Maintaining the showroom environment ensuring that the ambience is correct, by controlling lighting, music, heat etc.
* Ensuring all customer areas are maintained, that brochures are well stocked, up to date and in the right place.
* Working with the management team to support promotions or events with changes to the showroom environment.
* Working with colleagues and teams to ensure a seamless service to customer.
* Maintaining daily contacts into Kerridge Marketing system.
* Regularly cleansing the prospecting system to ensure that information is accurate and complete.
* Promote satisfactory customer relations through expeditious and courteous handling of the public.
A stable work record along with Reception/admin or Front of House experience is required.
22 days annual leave increasing on tenure plus 8 days bank holidays
Loyalty & Long Service Awards
Life Insurance (after qualifying period)
Car Leasing Scheme (after qualifying period)
Workplace Pension Scheme
Discounts on car purchases / repairs / parts
Ongoing training, both in-house and with the manufacturer